Wednesday, March 14, 2012

almost spring. a nest building wordless wednesday.















thankful My Father's World gives us such wonderfully fun ideas to create with :)
*note: my children were :shocked: I gave them candy robin eggs, but seeing how I was using all organic natural items (2 shredded wheat biscuits, broken up, 2 cups chow mien noodles, 1 cup peanut butter and 1 cup choc chips) to make the nests I had to let them try them... only two of them actually liked them...lol.
Happy Spring (almost)!!

6 comments:

caite said...

very clever and very cute!

Kris @ beyond the whiskers said...

Great idea. Fun for the whole family. Happy WW!

Michelle said...

Yum! These look like so much fun and so easy for kids to make. Adding to my pins. :)

Kathryn Pepper said...

WHat a fun activity for the kids! Plus they look yummy! Thanks for linking this up to Cutey Monday!

Kathryn
destinationcraft.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I haven't made those in years, but I might be making them this weekend. Never thought of turning them into nests with candy eggs. Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up at No Ordinary Blog Hop!

Melissa + Tiffany @ Home Grown Families said...

very cute!! LOVE IT!!