Our team has been excited about this hop. We love playing with ribbon and May Arts always has gorgeous ribbon for us to play with. What is even more fun is that Helmar and May Arts are giving away TWO chances to win some great product on this TWO day Hop!
Helmar will be offering two Arts & Crafts Starter packs!
May Arts will be offering two prize packages of winner’s choice of 2 spools of ribbon!
So, how do you enter to win a chance at one of these grand prizes? Hop through with us and visit each designer’s blog and leave a comment on their Helmar and May Arts Blog Hop post. The first winners will be chosen on the 21st and the second winners will be chosen after the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend! So let’s get started!
Today I am so excited to share you my December Daily foundation pages in a bit more detail....
but first here is the cover again in case you missed it
with some of the beautiful products I am using to complete my pages...
Here is a peek from the top....
inside cover with a cute little kraft envelope
and now how I am using some of that glue and ribbon.....
page one with some May Arts blue stripe ribbon
page two, felt envelope over
page three and four, the ribbon around the envelope makes the cutest little touch
I used some craft glue to hold it into place
more ribbon stitched onto felt onto a tag...
page six (which is two pages, since it is my husband's birthday)
pages eight and nine
pages 10 (plain) and 11 with pleated ribbon
pages 12 and 13
I made an arrow with some May Arts ribbon, some Helmar Premium Craft Glue and some Pretty Little Studio paper and tab
page 15, hexagon love
pages 18 and 19
Day 1 – November 19th
- Charlene Driggs: http://www.paperandinkplayground.com/
- Letitia Grace Lauer : http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com
- Alexcia Patterson-Schroll: http://makeandmingle.wordpress.com/
- Kate Vickers: http://www.scrapsation.com
- Christina Colón: http://www.thetwistedmuse.com/
- Jen Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Gini Williams Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
- Carisa Zgloblicki: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.ca/
- Emily Lanham: http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
- Jen Shears: http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Jingle: http://www.justjingle.blogspot.com/
Day 2 – November 20th
- Karen Baker: http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
- Martha Richardson http://themermaidscloset.blogspot.com/
- Kendra Wiggins: http://scrappincricut.org/
- Lisa Wilkinson: http://www.createfor7.blogspot.com
- Leah Farrar-White: http://1alabasterowl.blogspot.com/
- Sally Lynn MacDonald: http://www.sallylynnmacdonald.com/
- Monica Edwards: http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Amy Lassiter: http://sparklinggnome.wordpress.com
- Nicole Martel: http://www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com/
- Virginia Fynes: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/